- Write down and bring any questions you have. We are here to help you.
- Wear loose, comfortable clothing for easy access to acupuncture points.
- Do not eat large meals just before or after
- Refrain from overexertion, working out, drugs or alcohol for up to six hours after the visit.
- Avoid stressful situations. Make time to relax, and be sure to get plenty of rest.
- Between visits, take notes of any changes that may have occurred, such as the alleviation of pain, pain moving to other areas, or changes in the frequency and type of problems.
- Far East Holistic Health Care Center2130 Huntington Drive, Suite 214
South Pasadena, CA 91030P: (626) 441-6639
F: (626) 441-6399
- • Healthy Choices for a Healthy Spring •
- • Tips and Tricks for a Sparkling Spring •
- • Fitness Routine Spring Cleaning •
“As you know, I was in an automobile accident. I broke my neck, herniated six discs and had extensive nerve and soft tissue damage. For the first two years following my accident I went to bed almost every night in so much pain, I prayed I would not wake up in the morning.
I had some of the best care the motion picture industry had to offer. I had a good orthopedic doctor, a nerve specialist, and some of the... Read more »
“I had been experiencing pain in the joints of both hands. An orthopedic surgeon sent me to a lab for blood tests and prescribed anti-inflammatory drugs. I was then sent to see a Rheumatologist.
I went to see this new doctor who also sent me to a lab for blood and urine tests. He said the tests showed that I was suffering from connective joint disease. He prescribed drugs which were upsetting to my stomach and caused darkening of the... Read more »
“I was suffering from acute asthma. For about two months, I slept an average of one and one half hours per night. As soon as I laid down, my lungs were so constricted that I thought I was going to die. I did not want to take asthma medication because of the serious side effects.
I was in bad shape when I met Dr. Lee. I noticed that he seemed confident and that he knew what he was doing. That... Read more »
“I was experiencing a growing feeling of dizziness and lethargy upon waking during the past year. Normal tasks drained me of my energy and sometimes even my patience. I had complained to a local doctor of the dizziness and he gave me a prescription that left me feeling sleepy, yet did not eliminate the dizziness. Several months later my menstrual cycle became erratic. My body did not seem to signal the time of cessation. It became an effort to hold myself erect... Read more »
“I had a scar start to constrict on my left forearm. As it did so, it began to cause greater and greater pain and discomfort.
When it got to the point that I would cry from the pain, I went to see my primary physician. According to my medical plan’s structure, he referred me to a neurologist. This doctor did some tests and gave me a diagnosis but recommended against surgery. So, back to my primary physician who referred me... Read more »